Archive of links to new/updated pages
- Ulcerative colitis and phosphatidylcholine (PC) in the gut
- Hygiene hypothesis - good bugs and bad bugs
- Chances of recovery from CFS
- Valacyclovir in the treatment of post viral fatigue syndrome
- Oxymatrine in the treatment of post viral fatigue
- Getting worse on the regime of Stone Age diet and micronutrient supplements when these interventions should make you better!
- Bio-rhythms or circadian rhythms
- Rheumatic patches - a common cause of inexplicable pains
- Minerals and vitamins in creams
- Brain fog - poor memory, difficulty thinking clearly etc
- Exercise - the right sort
- Exercises – the big four which take 12 minutes to do!
Substantial revisions of existing articles
- Section Monitoring treatment just by using a TSH can be misleading in the page on the correct prescribing of thyroid hormones.
- Mercury - Toxicity of Dental Amalgam - Why you should have your dental amalgams removed - revised mercury detoxing regime using the chelating agent DMSA. See section: DMSA chelation therapy
- Magnesium by nebuliser offers a link to a different supplier of nebulisers.
- Magnesium Per Rectum - slight change to the directions for mixing the solution and dosing
- Brain fog - poor memory, difficulty thinking clearly etc - dosing instructions in section "Oils to treat foggy brain and dementia", also new links in Articles at the bottom of the page.