How to contact us
The idea of this website is to provide people with all the necessary information together with access to tests to allow them to treat their own illnesses by identifying the underlying processes that are resulting in their ill health. The majority of people that follow this route recover without consulting me directly.
I will do my best to offer new patient consultations to people who have got stuck along the way because their problem does not resolve simply. However if I am overloaded, as is usually the case, then go to the list of practitioners of Ecological Medicine by visiting the website of The British Society for Ecological Medicine (BSEM). A list of such practitioners (who specialise in allergy, environmental and nutritional medicine) is also published on this website – Practitioners of Ecological Medicine.
This combined approach is the most time efficient and cost efficient way of helping as many people as I can! Much of the basic approach (see The general approach to maintaining and restoring good health) does not require medical input and many people recover their health simply by putting these recommendations in place.
If you find your problem is not addressed by this website, please let me know so I can put in the relevant information.
Acute medical problems
Please, do not send me inquiries about acute medical problems, i.e. sudden serious symptoms. I am not in a position to reply to each query personally and give medical advice. I am the only doctor in my practice and cannot be available 24/7. If you are experiencing unusual or new symptoms which worry you, you must report them to your GP/medical practitioner and/or to your local hospital Accident and Emergency Department.
Inquiries to multiple e-mail addresses
And one more request - when sending your inquiry to my office, please, refrain from sending it to multiple email addresses. When this happens, it only causes an unnecessary waste of time and is not likely to speed up your reply. Thank you.
You can contact me or members of my team by:
- Telephone - the office number is 01547 550 331 Monday to Friday 9:15 am to 3:00 pm
- E-mail - you can send your specific question/request directly to the secretary dealing with the particular area as follows:
- supplement orders, prescribable medication orders, inquiries about availability of supplements and medications - Helen,
- Financial enquiries - Laura.
- Letters of support for DLA, ESA etc. - Caroline
- questions about progress of your Mitochondrial function profile order and questions arising from Dr Myhill's letter of interpretation of the MFP - Nicky
- advice about tests (both listed on the website and not listed), their availability and pricing - Hania
General administrative questions, including requests for appointments, help with the best way of obtaining Dr Myhill's advice and requests for other guidance can be addressed to:
Please, be aware that my very considerable work load is forcing me and my staff to prioritise my current patients and their inquiries. As a result, e-mail inquiries from anyone who is not my current patient may take up to 2 weeks to be responded to.
- Fax to 01547 550 339
- Letter to
- Dr Sarah Myhill