I do not look on complaints as unwanted. In fact, they may help me to see where my services or procedures might be improved.
How to complain
- The office telephone is number is 01547 550331, this is operated on an answerphone service with messages being taken off the following morning Monday to Friday. Patients can leave a message and a member of staff will phone them back as soon as possible. They will record the details and endeavour to resolve any issues or concerns that you may have.
- Emails can be sent to the office manager, Helen Tyler on email@example.com
- Alternatively you can put your complaint in writing to me at:
- Sarah Myhill Ltd,
Powys LD7 1SL
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three working days - either in person or one of my secretaries will acknowledge it
- Investigate your complaint fully
- Explain why the problem occurred
- Correct any mistakes as quickly as possible
- Send a full written reply within 10 working days
I will try to ensure that your complaint is efficiently and effectively dealt with by myself and my office staff.
Dr S. B Myhill
Should you feel your complaint has not been dealt with correctly, HIW can assist and your complaint can also be submitted to the following governing body:
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales
Rhydycar Business Park
Merthyr Tydfil CF48 1UZ
Tel: 0300 062 8163