From DoctorMyhill
Jump to: navigation, search

I do not look on complaints as unwanted. In fact, they may help me to see where my services or procedures might be improved. I am currently registering under the Welsh Assembly Government's National Minimum Standards for Private and Voluntary Healthcare Services who will be inspecting my premises and working methods on a regular basis.

How to complain

Contacting me:

  • The telephone is answered Monday Tuesday Thursday & Friday 10:00 am to 12 noon, Wednesdays 11.00am to 1.00pm and a secretary will be available to take your call. They will record the details and endeavour to resolve any issues or concerns that you may have.
  • Alternatively you can put your complaint in writing to me at:
Dr Sarah Myhill Ltd,
Upper Weston,
Powys LD7 1SL
  • or you can email

I will:

  • Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three working days
  • Investigate your complaint fully
  • Explain why the problem occurred
  • Correct any mistakes as quickly as possible
  • Send a full written reply within 10 working days

I hope that you will only feel the need to make a formal complaint as a last resort and that your complaint can be efficiently and effectively dealt with by myself and my office staff. However if you are still unhappy the next step is to put your complaint in writing to:

Care Standards Inspectorate for Wales
National Assembly for Wales
Mid Wales Regional Office
Government Buildings
Spa Road East
Llandrindod Wells
Powys LD1 5HA
Tel: 01597 829319